Since 2009, we have worked with hundreds of business owners and one common theme is that many of them need help with working on their business strategy and messaging.
We have partnered with Small Business Results Business Coach Shelly Berman Rubera to deliver a truly unique approach to web design called, “The Concept to Customer.” With this method, we prioritize business coaching before starting on your web design project.
This coaching program will help you to articulate your brand and offering in a way that compels your audience to engage with you and lead you to more prospect interactions and more clients.
We go through a process that will be utilized on your web-site and will filter across all your marketing efforts!
- Identify your buying client
- Understand what they need
- Articulate your brand and offerings with clarity
- Ensure that your solutions fit the needs of the buyer
- Create specific calls to actions that tell the prospects what to do to buy now
- Design a contemporary and compelling, one of a kind web-site
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”true”]
“Shelly walked me through the process of defining my business and guiding me as I began to build a clear professional identity. We discussed everything from my best potential clients, what services and products I would offer, and how and where to market myself. Shelly was happy to let me take on as much or as little of the work as I wanted. I wanted to find a marketing partner and this is what Shelly provided.”
– Heidi Duskey, Health Psychology Coach
Have a Question or Need a Quote?
An effective website design should:
- Be easy to use
- Be mobile responsive for easy viewing on all devices
- Be informative for the user but not too busy (tons of text)
- Provide the user with a clear and easy way to contact you for your service
- Serve as a hub for any links related to your business (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Be a resource for your target market
- Be easy to manage yourself
These are some of the main points that we focus on when addressing a new website design for our clients but we cater our services to meet your needs and goals.