We are hosting a free workshop on Thursday, September 14 from 1 to 3 PM in the Community Conference Room, located at 100 Cummings Center, Suite 221-E. The workshop will focus on information needed prior to upgrading or rebuilding a company’s website.
Topics will include:
- How to determine when a new website is needed
- Planning a strategy for the site
- The tools needed/available for constructing the site
- What/who you will need
- What to consider during the process
- A Questions & Answers session for the audience
Coffee and pastries will be provided so come learn how to build a successful web presence while having your afternoon pick me up with us!