In this wordpress tutorial, I will demonstrate how to add YouTube videos to your wordpress sidebar.
Table of Contents:
To add a single video:
- Go to widgets: 0:57
- Drag a text widget to your sidebar: 1:05
- Go to the video page for the video you want to embed.
- Click “share”
- Then “embed”
- Adjust the size for the video to fit in the sidebar
- Copy the embed code
- Paste it into your sidebar then click save and review how it looks on your site.
How to make this pull videos automatically from YouTube:
- Add the plugin: 2:49
- Go to widgets:3:15
- Add the recent YouTube Widget
- Configure settings
To download the plugin, search “My Recent YouTube Widget” or download here: