In this video, I will demonstrate how to resize a batch of images using freeware called fotosizer.
Table of Contents:
- Why you should: 0:22
- Where to download this program: 1:26
- Adjusting the initial settings: 2:06
- Why you shouldn’t enlarge images bigger than they already are: 2:11
- Make sure maintain aspect ratio is checked: 2:43
- Adding the images you want to re-size: 3:11
- Make sure you have a separate folder created for the re-sized images.
- Setting the folder where the re-sized images will go: 4:12