New Website for an Equipment and Event Rental Company.
- Direct integration with software to send quote requests from the website straight into the operating system
- Shows pricing options, accessories and alternate items for construction and event rental equipment
- Organized the website into three different sections for the types of rental equipment offered: construction equipment, wedding rentals and event rentals
What We Did
- Centered the website around showing the inventory available for rentals. We organized a wide range of products into three top level categories with a larger number of subcategories
- Integrated the website with Goodshuffle Pro to populate the website with inventory that updates automatically from the software. No more managing two systems!
- Built the website in WordPress to make it easy to add additional pages and content to the website
- Added a powerful search tool allowing visitors to quickly find a specific item they are looking to rent
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
We optimized this website for use on all devices. Visitors can easily find products and submit a quote request from their desktop, tablet or mobile device.
We worked with Kyle who is the owner of ABZ Rent-All and was looking to upgrade their existing website to allow visitors to easily submit quote requests for all of their equipment rentals. Kyle did a great job of organizing his inventory into three primary categories with a larger set of categories underneath each of those. This is especially important when you have as much inventory as ABZ Rent-All which can becoming overwhelming when not displayed on the website properly. We provided web design services centered around driving visitors to the catalog of rental equipment where they could create a quote request that was sent straight to the ABZ Rent-All team. This helped streamline the process for both the company and customers to get them closer to finalizing their rental equipment. The result is an easy to use website that is effective for everyone involved! Learn more about our event rental website design and how they engage customers!
the steps to building a great e-commerce website.
The old website was clunky and disorganized without a clear funnel for visitors on the homepage.
The new homepage displays the three categories and immediately gets the visitors into browsing the inventory.
Equipment Rental Catalog
Easily Access Rental Equipment Options.
ABZ Rent-All is just as it sounds, an expansive rental company based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Their equipment rental options make ABZ Rent-All stand out from other rental companies. Their equipment rental catalog linking to category product pages is a great feature on their site. Learn more about our event rental websites!
Can You Use Images from Google on Your Website?.
All websites should contain interesting and modern images in order to break up text and engage users. However, because of copyright laws, you need to have permission to use images on your website. Sourcing images from Google is risky because they’re most likely not copyright-free. Learn more about which images you can and cannot use on your website by reading our blog about the images you can use on your website