What's Important with a Website Host?
True Managed WordPress Hosting
Is your website up to date? With the constant updates released by WordPress and its plugins your website could be vulnerable giving hackers an opportunity to hack your website. Having a managed WordPress hosting plan ensures your website is up to date and fully secure. We also test your website on all browsers and mobile devices to make sure these updates do not affect the appearance or functionality of your website.
Our managed WordPress hosting plans include everything you would want in a hosting provider. Benefits include daily backups, improved load times, uptime monitoring, malware scanning, advanced spam protection with Akismet Pro, Google Analytics reporting and more!
Managed WordPress Hosting Plans
We offer 3 primary hosting plans depending on your website’s needs and functionality. If you have any questions or are looking for a more customized hosting plan please call us at 978-219-2128 to learn more!
Our essentials hosting plan covers everything you need in a premium hosting plan!
- Daily Backups
- Free SSL
- Website Caching
- Premium SMTP Mail Service
- Additional Remote Backups
- Malware Scanning
- Priority Support
- Uptime Monitoring
- Premium Spam Protection
Includes everything in our essentials plan plus biannual updates and maintenance!
- Plugins Updated Biannually
- Broken Links Checked Biannually
- Browser Testing Biannually
- Mobile Device Testing Biannually
- Google Analytics Reports Biannually
- Staging Site
- Includes 1 Hour of General Updates Per Maintenance Run
Our gold plan is recommended for keeping your website fully up to date and secure.
Includes everything in our essentials plan plus quarterly updates and maintenance!
- Plugins Updated Quarterly
- Broken Links Checked Quarterly
- Browser Testing Quarterly
- Mobile Device Testing Quarterly
- Google Analytics Reports Quarterly
- Staging Site
- Includes 1 Hour of General Updates Quarter
Our platinum plan is perfect for e-commerce and other highly functional websites.