“The new site is interactive and customizable for members, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Compete Now effectively manages projects to ensure both teams are on the same page throughout the process. The team is organized, creative, and hard-working.”
- Christine Neals, Operations Manager, Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce (Full Review)
- Interactive business directory which members can login into and manage their own listing as well as post deals and events.
- Community driven events calendar which locals can also add events to.
- Dynamic calendar with color coded filtering between chamber events, member events and community posted events.
- Online payments platform for members to pay their invoices through online.
- Custom WordPress design.
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
The GLCC wanted a website that would be easy to use for its members to update their listings, post events and deals. By adding in this capability, the website is more dynamic than ever and gives the local community more reason to keep coming back to the website and serving as a true member benefit.
Best Design Practices for Nonprofits.
Interactive Map Directory.
The easy to use directory allows guest to search the website by category, keyword and/or location. This is only one example of how we can bring productivity and function to our non-profit clients’ websites.
Include an Events Calendar on Your Non-Profit Website.
When we built a website for the Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce, we knew that they’d be organizing numerous events. They needed a place on their website to list and promote events to help encourage involvement. Including an events calendar is a popular tip we recommend to non-profits that frequently host events. For more tips for building the best website for your non-profit, read our blog!