New Website for a Wedding Rental Company.
- Website integrated with Goodshuffle Pro to show inventory live from their software
- Visitors can browse inventory and create a wishlist to submit for a quote
- Quotes are sent directly to the Goodshuffle Pro software allowing Bloom Wedding Rentals to quickly create a project and generate a quote
What We Did
- Built a website for a new wedding rentals company in Illinois
- Integrated the website with the Goodshuffle Pro website integration to create an effective tool for both the business and customer
- Optimized the website for all devices making it easy to browse the website on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Focused on lead generation by building out the ability to create a wishlist, schedule an appointment or send a message through a contact form
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
This website functions nicely on all platforms. The website integration is fully responsive and allows building a wishlist whether you are using a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
Compete Now is an official partner of Goodshuffle Pro for providing website integrations with Goodshuffle Pro. We were introduced to Bloom Wedding Rentals who was looking for a new website for their wedding rental business. They were easy to work with and also provided excellent photography for the website! Together, we organized their inventory in an easy to use way allowing visitors to quickly browse all the different categories of products. This resulted in many wishlist submissions and appointment requests coming through their website.
Expansive Rental Page
Wishlist Building Capability.
The Goodshuffle Pro website integration is a powerful tool available to all Goodshuffle Pro users. It syncs live with the website to show all the inventory available within their event rental software. Visitors on the website can browse the inventory and create a wishlist which can be submitted for a quote that is sent straight to the Goodshuffle software. The key to an effective website integration is an organized website. Organizing the inventory into a reasonable number of categories and making it easy to browse all category pages will help visitors find what they are looking for and get in touch for a quote! View more examples of websites for event rental companies here!
How to Make Your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly.
Bloom Wedding Rentals’ website is fully responsive, meaning that its content adjusts to screens of all sizes without losing its design or functionality. We make all websites mobile-friendly. Elements that help with mobile-friendliness include accordions, drop-down menus, tabs, scrolling elements, and more. Read our blog about how to make your WordPress website mobile responsive for more tips.