Redesigned Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program Website.
- Organized website structure including information about BHCHP, services, their Institute page, news & events, and more
- WordPress custom website design enabling for simple changes and adaptable design elements
- Integrated images throughout the website showcasing BHCHP staff and those impacted by their services
- Allowed users to access the website in 10 different languages by integrating Google Translate
What We Did
- Matched the organization’s branding, including the organization’s logo and colors, with design aspects on the website
- Built-in feature of recent and pinned news, events, or press releases on the homepage
- Included a donation page showing what each donation will go towards
- Highlighted finding one of over 30 of BHCHP’s clinics for service
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
The new Boston Health Care for the Homeless website is mobile responsive and looks and functions well across mobile devices and desktops.
The Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program’s mission is to ensure equitable and dignified access to the highest quality health care for all individuals and families experiencing homelessness in their community. BHCHP’s team of over 600 medical and behavioral health staff and more are committed to the mission. The program has over thirty clinic sites and shelters, providing services to nearly 10,000 individuals every year. Their street team model has served as an influential model in health care and has received recognition from The New York Times Magazine, The Boston Globe, and in Tracey Kidder’s book Rough Sleepers. Are you interested in upgrading your non-profit organization’s website? Learn more about the non-profit websites that our team has created.
The previous website was difficult to navigate and did not utilize dropdowns. This forced visitors to have to click multiple times to try and find what they were looking for.
The new website features a mega menu that allows visitors to find the page or service they are looking for with one click.
Searchable Services Page
Find Services You Need.
The Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program (BHCHP) offers medical care, behavioral health services, case management, specialized services, and family and youth services. Within these categories, there are fourteen specific services offered. When users are visiting their website, they can find services they may need in the intuitively organized navigation menu but can also navigate to the services page and search by keyword to find the service they are looking for. This search functionality also includes the ability to filter your search by service type.
Robust Donation Page Examples.
When we worked on the BHCHP website we also had to cater to investors and other stakeholders. This included building a donation page that highlighted the work the Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program provides. We integrated the donation form directly with their donation software and highlighted the multiple ways donors can give to the organization. You want your donors to understand who they’re donating to, and why they should share it with others. We have put together a collection of effective donation page examples for non-profits trying to fundraise and highlight what we did here!