New Website for a Health Organization Advancing Health Equity.
- Custom website design using WordPress allowing for easy updates and flexible design elements
- Organized website structure including information about the compact, resources, news, events, press releases and more
- Highlighted a wide range of images throughout the website showcasing members and events from the Health Equity Compact
- Integrated Google Translate with the website allowing visitors to view the website in 10 different languages
What We Did
- Incorporated design elements throughout the website that match the branding of the organization’s logo and colors
- Built in archives for news and events allowing the organization to showcase their latest news and promote upcoming events
- Integrated with the client’s newsletter software allowing visitors to sign up for alerts
- Highlighted the priorities of the Health Equity Compact with custom landing pages explaining the need for their organization and how they are making a difference
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
The new Health Equity Compact website looks great and functions well across all devices and browsers.
The Health Equity Compact is a group of over 50 Black and Latinx leaders who aim to advance health equity together in Massachusetts. The organization has proposed legislation that will advance health equity in the Commonwealth through prioritizing health equity in state government, standardizing and reporting on health equity data, and improving access to and quality of care. We designed and built the website for this organization to serve as the hub for all news, events, press releases and information about the new legislation. This includes information about the members, supporting organizations, resources available as well as the vision and mission of the Health Equity Compact. Check out their website to learn more about The Act to Advance to Health Equity!
Extensive Resource Pages
Sharing Their Knowledge.
The Health Equity Compact website is a hub for all resources regarding health equity. We built a resource center on the website that contains data on disparities, key reports and publications that relate to the goals of advancing health equity. It was important to keep all of the resources organized and easy to find on the website which led us to separating the resources into the three different sections with quick links to go back and forth between the different resource types. The organization of resources makes the website an effective resource center for these pieces of work and also makes it built for the future and ready for additional resources to be added!