New Website for an Events Decor Rental Company.
- Website wishlist functionality allowing visitors to browse a range of backdrops, linens, food and beverage equipment, balloons and more
- Galleries for a wide range of event types including baby showers, birthdays, weddings, outdoor events and school events
- Integration with Google Reviews to automatically show the latest reviews received on Google. Learn more about how to find your Google Reviews URL!
- Search functionality making it easy to find the perfect piece of event and balloon decor
What We Did
- Built a WordPress website that is mobile friendly and easy to navigate
- Integrated with Goodshuffle Pro to show inventory live from their event rental software
- Setup galleries for event types and also organized rental products in easy to find categories making the wishlist process easier than ever before
- Added custom filters to rental pages with a long list of inventory allowing visitors to narrow down their selection of products
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
We build all of our event rental company websites to be mobile friendly. Visitors can submit wishlists from all devices including desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones.
BnB Events Decor had an existing website that had an outdated design and also had galleries of events that did not properly showcase their work. We wanted to focus on improving the design of their website to match the service BnB Events Decor offers. Their product offerings range widely including backdrops, balloons, arches, furniture, lighting and more. To accommodate this we organized the website to be broken down into rentals, events decor and balloon decor. Under each of these sections we included many different subcategory pages to capture all of their inventory allowing visitors to request quotes for all of their products. We also used all new images for their galleries to show their latest work that can be used for inspiration.
Expansive Rental Portfolio
Event and Balloon Decor.
With such a wide range of event and balloon decor comes a large website with a number of galleries and inventory pages. We took on the challenge of incorporating all of the different product offerings to create an easy to use website that integrates directly with Goodshuffle Pro. The Goodshuffle Pro website integration makes it so visitors can easily browse inventory and request a quote for every product in their event rental software. Check out their website to see it live and learn more about our Goodshuffle Pro website integrations here!
Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly?.
While designing the website for BnB Events Decor Rental Company we made sure that the website would work efficiently on mobile. Today, this is a web design best practice that should be a given when you’re hiring a web design company. Billions of people use the internet from their phones, so if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, it’s time for an upgrade! One of the methods that we used to make BnB’s website mobile responsive, was to use tabs to organize information. Using tabs helps to efficiently organize information in a way that is easy to read and they look great on both desktop and mobile. Learn about our mobile friendly element ideas for WordPress to make your website mobile responsive.