St. Ann's Home & School, Inc..
- Website design was outdated
- Sitemap was outdated, missing information and unorganized
- Website framework was old and lacked easy editing capabilities
- Content throughout website was outdated
- Photography was low resolution
- Reworked sitemap and collaborative wireframing processes to ensure easy usability for all key audiences
- Custom website design to highlight newer photography and branding
- Prominent call to action buttons throughout the website to for donations as well as easy access to submit referrals
- WordPress content management system for easy editing by organization staff
- Updated content flowed into new website from client
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
For many nonprofit websites, we have seen that typically around 50% or more of the traffic is from a mobile device so we always ensure our nonprofit website designs look great all all devices.
About the Client .
Since 1925, the mission of St. Ann’s Home & School has been to support, nurture, rehabilitate, educate, and advocate for children, adolescents, and young adults who are faced with serious emotional, behavioral, and mental health challenges and learning disabilities. By providing high-quality, state-of-the-art programming and services in collaboration with these children, their families, and other community and state agencies and resources, St. Ann’s assists them in overcoming their disabilities in the least restrictive setting.
Not all nonprofits use donor management platforms so for St. Ann’s Home, Inc. we developed a WordPress form to make collecting online donations simple and easy without the higher fees that come with platforms.